Lookbeautiful® is a brand created by Stefania Fornoni, AICI CIC certified Image Consultant (Association of Image Consultants International, USA), Image Strategist and stylist.
Stefania works for individuals to improve their personal image, personal style, self-confidence and business image.
Stefania offers companies tailored projects to help people within their organization (from CEO’s to bottom line functions) to better communicate with their image and still support company’s branding (any image should be based on confidence, coherence, credibility).
Her individual sessions take place in her studio in Milano, while workshops and Corporate training and events are held throughout the Italian territory, in Italian or English.
Citibank, Accenture, Borsa Italiana, Valore D, Linklaters Italia, Chiomenti, PWN Milan, La Rinascente, Bulgari, Elizabeth Arden, Guerlain, Balmain Hair, L’Oréal, Barex Italia, Luxurylab Cosmetics, Revlon Professional, Terme di Sirmione, LG Italia, Idea Management, Museo Nicolis, Collegio Universitario Einaudi, Scuola per l’Imprenditoria di Verona, YPO Young Presidents Organization, HR Jungle, Zucchetti Service, ManagerItalia.it, Lookmaker Academy, Mondadori (Donna Moderna), SheTech..
- Personal Branding for Companies (authors Silvia Zanella, Luigi Centenaro, edited Hoepli Italia, 2019) hosted my contribution on the importance of image strategies when it comes to Personal Branding
- Freelance contributor for Alley Oop – Sole 24 Ore blog since 2016
- Freelance contributor for Donna Moderna (fashion magazine Mondadori Group) 2014-2017
- Video clips for Manageritalia.it (‘Business Style’ series)
I was interviewed by
- Italian newspapers: La Stampa, il Messaggero, il Corriere della Sera, La Provincia di Como, Leggo Milano;
- Italian fashion weekly: Gioia, D Repubblica, Donna Moderna, Tu Style, Psychologies
- Italian networks: RadioLombardia and Radio Number One.
After more than 20 years spent in the financial services (Boston Bank, Compaq Capital, Hewlett Packard Financial Services) and a pretty successful career, I decided to quit and start to invest on a new working life. It was 2006.
I felt the need to leverage on my ‘essence’: a sense for style and beauty, love for harmony and composition, a curiosity for people and a natural empathic attitude, supported by a strong will to learn, grow and succeed. And learn again. To give people more.
This is how my image consulting career started: I won the challenge and I discovered that my present job is ‘actually me’.
Image Consulting Education
Fashion Uptodate Academy Milano (2007); AICI Certification Programme (2010); Fashion Image Insititue S.Francisco (2012); Conseil en Image dans le milieu Ontologique, Onco Image Institute Paris (2015); Fashion Stylist Institute USA (2017); International Image Insititute, Canada (2018).